Our school uniform is important to us at Northfield House and we like all our students to take pride in their appearance and in representing Northfield House Primary Academy.
The uniform for pupils is as follows:
- Royal blue jumper, cardigan or school sweatshirt*
- White polo shirt, shirt or blouse
- Black or navy trousers, shorts or skirt
- Royal blue checked dress
Clothing should be clearly marked with children’s names and should not feature any other logo other than the school’s own.
Children should not wear any item of jewellery in school in the interests of Health and Safety. Stud earrings may be worn but must be removed when partaking in PE or swimming. Northfield House Primary Academy is not responsible for any personal belongings brought into school, this includes jewellery.
The PE kit for pupils is as follows:
- White t-shirt
- Black shorts or tracksuit bottoms
- Black plimsols
- Trainers for outdoor use
The swimming kit for pupils is as follows:
- Swimming trunks or one piece swimming costume